Monday, May 13, 2013

A Delightful Day

So I spent a lovely day yesterday with my family, it's very special to have everyone over in the spring, with plenty of beautiful flowers and lots of pots to show them in:

two beautiful Steven Godfrey pots in the background, with a Bandana Pottery plate,  vase by E. Mulligan

lovely Elizabeth Kendall soft slab pitcher, perfect for tulips!

Dogwood blossoms from the front yard, in a folded box with a turtle 'frog' by E. Mulligan

Can you tell that I am starting to enjoy Instagram? those filters are great...


We had a nice meal, followed by some great desserts from Trader Joe's, on this year's plate:

Mother's Day plate 2013
The plates are available in my long-dormant etsy shop. Take a look, I will be adding more items...

And Mimi, this is info is for you - I use my hump molds for plates, the curve is gentle enough for a slab plate without a foot ring, but this year I opted to add one. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment