Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dining in Denver

delecTABLE: The Fine Art of Dining    
Presented by The Art Students League of Denver
April 6 – 27, 2012
Online April 1st at www.ASLD.org

Bamboo Plate

It’s official; I must now squeeze another file into my already overflowing drawer of show rejection letters.  This time I get to add a letter into my “Acceptances” file!

I am quite honored to have my work please the discerning eye of the esteemed juror, Nick JoerlingI share that honor with 22 other potters, including a potter whose work I have long admired, Monica Ripley. 
Berry Bowl


So my Berry Bowl and Bamboo Plate are off to find a new home in Colorado. Hmmm, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea…

                                                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic, Cynthia! and well-deserved...

    I can't wait to see the show online.

    ReplyDelete