Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Clean and chewy

On Tuesday, my breakfast was in a creamy white, a little smoky bowl by Paul Chaleff. Again purchased at the annual pottery show and sale at Old Church in Demarest, NJ. I don't think that these type of dishes are the same as his usual work, maybe it was a dinnerware set he was selling as individual pieces. I bought two plates and two bowls, and I love them. They have a wonderful feel, and I just want to bite them! (i think i have...)


I decided that this time I had to show the bowl empty. Great, huh?






One of my biggest regrets of pottery-left-behind was a beautiful bucket. I think he makes these lovely buckets for potters to use while working. Just think how much better every day sitting at my wheel would have been, if I had bought one! I really regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment