Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF

Today's bowl is one of my favorites (I know, I know, I am repeating myself). But really! Actually, I love it so much that I am trying not to wear it out..the glaze is 'aging' a bit, but no more dishwasher, for sure.

My same breakfast, but it tastes a bit more playful today, I think..



I love monkeys, of course, but especially I love this monkey.

The bowl is by Ayumi Horie. If you are not familiar with her work, please click here, and check out her website...and take your time, it's fun there. There are videos, pots for sale and a great selection from her many fans of 'pots in action'. I can't compete with these photos, unless I borrow someone's adorable baby. But for now, my friendly monkey and bird will keep me company.

And believe it or not, I am not even close to running out of bowls!


No comments:

Post a Comment